Ubiquiti US-48-500W UniFi 48-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP+ 500W
Ubiquiti Networks US-48-500W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 RJ45 Port 500W Switch with SFP Ports
The US-48-500W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 48 RJ45 Port 250W Switch from Ubiquiti Networks offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. It provides a total non-blocking throughput of up to 70Gb/s.
The Ubiquiti UniFi Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. Switching Performance The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. PoE+ Flexibility The Ubiquiti UniFi Switch models are available with 24 or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure.
By default, the Ubiquiti UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoEusing the UniFi Controller software.
Fiber Connectivity The Ubiquiti UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. The US-48-500W 48-port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Multi-Site Management A single instance of the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
Technical details of US-48-250W:
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 48 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP ports, 2xSFP+
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 26 Gb/s
- Switching capacity:140 Gb/s
- Forwarding rate of up to 104.15 Mp/s
- Maximum power consumption of 500W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface