Ascendo CCRM12 Active Speaker
These speakers are pure listening pleasure. The superior Coaxial Cinema Reference Monitors (CCRM) bring the currently best theater sound to your home. As a true point source they play at each listening position with correct timing, extremely homogeneous and produce a remarkably three-dimensional sound image.
From low to very high frequencies, even the most complex signals are reproduced with highest resolution, dynamic and without audible distortion. CCRM speakers are the first AVB Ethernet compatible theater speakers around the world. Each speaker has its powerful DSP. All settings can be performed wirelessly over the network.
The buy price on this product is provided on application.
Please contact us for more details
- First AVB enabled and networked Cinema System.
- Fully active and DSP controlled speaker system with 1 kW power each.
- Supports all modern immersive 3D 3D formats such as Dolby Atmos and Auro3D DSP AVB.
- 1 kW crystal clear power per speaker for endless dynamic.
- Easy and fast control with tablet computer.
- CCRM - speakers are exclusively equipped with custom developed high-performance „Professional Audio“ drivers to achieve uncompressed and unaltered fidelity.
- Coaxial – What means coaxial? Starting from one acoustic center the sound radiates uniform. So absolutely homogeneous, wonderful spatial and crystal-clear speech intelligibility is produced. This makes the CCRM series the ideal speaker system for any cinema but specifically for the more demanding 3D formats like Dolby Atmos DTS:X and Auro-3D.
- Powered & Controlled Loudspeakers - Each chassis is driven by its own amplifier module with 1 kW RMS. Paired with custom-made drivers, we guarantee breathtaking dynamics. To fine-tuning the system within the room, we designed a powerful DSP solution into each loudspeaker.
- AVB compatible – All CCRM speakers are equipped with AVB-compliant Ethernet ports. AVB allows both, networked real-time control and high-definition digital audio / video transport over a very simple cat wiring.
- Easy and fast system integration - The lightning-fast control system allows the clean structured configuration of an arbitrarily large number of speaker channels on basis of the network operating system UNOS by uMAN. The system can integrate easily into any home automation system such as Crestron, AMX, KNX or similar. If required, the System Integrator can remotely monitor the installation.
|Amplifier||- Low / Mid 725 W, Hi 275 W|
|Peak output current||- 30 A|
|THD+N||- 0.003 %|
|Dynam Amplifier ic Range||- 120 dB|
|Standby consumption||- 0.3 W|
|Ethernet AVB||- 100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet|
|Connectivity Network||- RJ-45 / Cat. 5|
- 2 port Fast Ethernet Switch
- AVB compliant
- Ethernet AVB compliant
- 500 ns synchronicity
- 2 ms latency
- streams / 8 ch per stream
- 48/96 kHz
|Comand & Control||- UNOS|
|DSP channels||- 2|
|Sensivity / Impedance||- 8 dBU / 20 kΩ|
|Analog Input||- 2 x XLR female|
- 2 way coaxial driver
- SPL 125 dBSPL con.
- 130 dBSPL peak
|Frequency response||- 45 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Low / mid||- 12“ (30 cm) coaxial cone driver direct radiating|
|Hi||- 1“ Hi frequency driver with 1.75“ Neodymium TiN Titan membrane|
|Directivity||- (H x V) 90° x 90°|
|Dimensions||- (H x W x D) 620 x 410 x 240 mm|
|Net weight||- 27 kg|
- MDF internally braced, Genuine piano lacquer black/white