WatchGuard Firebox T10 W/ 1-Year Basic Security Suite
Ideal for; Small office/home office and small retail environments; and large businesses that need to extend UTM-level protection to remote workers. Available in wired and wireless models.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes and blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense. By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-of-breed security components into one Unified Threat Management platform for stronger security at big cost savings.
- APT Blocker uses a cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation to detect and block advanced malware and zero day attacks.
- Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS ) delivers in-line protection from malicious exploits, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
- WebBlocker controls access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks.
- Gateway AntiVirus (GAV) scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats.
- spamBlocker delivers continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
- Reputation Enabled Defense ensures faster, safer web surfing with cloud-based look-up.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) automatically inspects data in motion for corporate policy violations.
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
Easy to Manage:
- Interactive, real-time monitoring & reporting, at no additional charge, give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- WatchGuard Dimension™, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
- RapidDeploy technology enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff on-site.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
Choose Built-in Wireless:
- Wireless models (those with -W at the end of their model number) include optional dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range. 2.4 GHz or less crowded 5 GHz band.
- Wireless guest services segment the Internet for customers/guests.
Comparison of WatchGuard Security Bundle
|Services||Total Security||Basic Security|
|Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)||✓||✓|
|WebBlocker (URL/Content Filtering)||✓||✓|
|Gateway AntiVirus (GAV)||✓||✓|
|Reputation Enabled Defense (RED)||✓||✓|
|Data Loss Prevention||✓|
|Support||Gold (24x7)||Standard (24x7)|
Basic Security Suite
The Basic Security Suite includes all of the traditional network security services typical to a UTM appliance: IPS, GAV, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking and reputation lookup. It also includes our centralized management and network visibility capabilities, as well as, our standard 24x7 support
Rethink How You Manage the Perimeter
It's no secret that attackers go for the weakest link when trying to get into a corporate network, and this is often a home office or small office user. Now you can leverage the power of a complete UTM solution in remote locations and manage them from WatchGuard’s single, centralized console. This gives you a powerful tool for administering and enforcing policy across the network for tighter security. WatchGuard Dimension, our cloud-based, big-data style visibility platform, is included free of charge with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA compliance.
Wired or Wireless – Your Choice
The T10 is also available in a wireless model that includes optional dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range on 2.4 GHz or less-crowded 5 GHz band. Take advantage of the built-in wireless guest services to segment the Internet for customers/guests for even tighter security.
Security Anywhere, Anytime
The Firebox T10 is an especially strong, cost-effective solution for delivering full UTM protection for mobile kiosks and carts, such as those used in retail and health care environments, that regularly handle credit cards and personal information – and must meet the same stringent PCI and HIPAA compliance standards as larger offices and businesses.
Quick and Simple Deployment
WatchGuard RapidDeploy takes the delay out of the firewall deployment process. The innovative, cloud-based configuration capabilities allow WatchGuard firewalls and UTM solutions to securely configure themselves. IT staff can create and store configuration data in the cloud – public or private – and have the appliance directly shipped to its destination. Once the device arrives, it effectively deploys itself by automatically connecting to the cloud for a secure download of its configuration settings, saving your staff time and money.