Ubiquiti US-24-250W UniFi 24-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP 250W
Ubiquiti Networks US-24-250W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 RJ45 Port 250W Switch with SFP Ports
The US-24-250W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 RJ45 Port 250W Switch from Ubiquiti Networks offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. It provides a total non-blocking throughput of up to 26 Gb/s.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gb/s. By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The switch supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability. It integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations - all controlled from a single interface.
Technical details of US-24-250W:
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 24 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 26 Gb/s
- Switching capacity: 52 Gb/s
- Forwarding rate of up to 38.69 Mp/s
- Maximum power consumption of 250W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface