Preference Decorum K-82d 8" Frameless Single-Point Stereo Ceiling Speaker
8" 2-way In-Ceiling / Wall - Frameless Single Point Stereo
Every model loudspeaker is "timbre-matched" ensuring sonic uniformity throughout the line. This means all models have been carefully engineered to have a family sound; this is also referred to as "voice matching".
Certain fine loudspeakers in the audio industry become benchmarks of sound quality or reference standards by which authoritative industry experts judge all others.
architectural loudspeakers are the new mark of excellence.
You will find no greater value.
|Frequency Response:||35Hz - 21kHz ± 3 dB|
|Power Handling:||60 watts nom. 120 max.|
|Sensitivity:||91dB 1 watt / 1 meter|
|Tweeter:||3/4" Tetoron® soft dome tweeters|
|NEW Frameless Design with Magnetically-Attached Grille|
|Round and Square Grille option: Round Model: MGR-8f Square Model: MGS-8f|
|Impedance:||8 ohms nominal|
- High-grade crossovers with polyswitch overdrive protection
- Dual Voice Coil Woven Kevlar® woofers with butyl rubber surrounds
- High temperature Polyimide voice coils
- Proven Mounting System
- Grilles may be painted to match mounting surface
- Micro-perforated Stainless Grilles
- Sold and Shipped Individually
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth (not foam) grille backing
hides speaker components from view
|Overall Dimensions:||Cut-out Dimensions:|
|9-7/8" dia. (250.5 mm)||8-5/8" dia. x 3-7/8" deep (219 mm x 98.4 mm)|