Preference Decorum K-825d 8 1/2" Frameless In-Ceiling Speaker
K-825d 8" 2-way In-Ceiling / Wall - Frameless
Certain fine loudspeakers in the audio industry become benchmarks of sound quality or reference standards by which authoritative industry experts judge all others.
architectural loudspeakers are the new mark of excellence.
You will find no greater value.
model loudspeaker is "timbre-matched" ensuring sonic uniformity throughout the line. This means all models have been carefully engineered to have a family sound; this is also referred to as "voice matching".
|Frequency Response:||35Hz - 21kHz ± 3 dB|
|Power Handling:||60 watts nom. 120 max|
|Sensitivity:||91dB 1 watt / 1 meter|
|Tweeter:||1" Tetoron® soft dome pivoting tweeter|
|NEW Frameless Design with Magnetically-Attached Grille|
|Round and Square Grille option: Round Model: MGR-8f Square Model: MGS-8f|
|Impedance:||8 ohms nominal|
- Frameless Design
- High-grade crossovers with polyswitch overdrive protection
- Proven Mounting System
- Woven Kevlar® woofers with butyl rubber surrounds
- High temperature Polyimide voice coils
- Grilles may be painted to match mounting surface
- Micro-perforated Stainless Grilles
- Sold and Shipped in Pairs
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth (not foam) grille backing hides
- speaker components from view
- Baffle mounted mid & high frequency acoustic compensation / EQ switches
|Overall Dimensions:||Cut-out Dimensions:|
|9-7/8" dia. (250.5 mm)||8-5/8" dia. x 4" deep (219 mm x 101.5 mm)|