K-5LCRSd Dual 5-1/4" 2-way In-Wall Loudspeaker LCRS - Frameless
Dual 5-1/4" 2-way In-Wall Loudspeaker LCRS - Frameless
Every model loudspeaker is "timbre-matched" ensuring sonic uniformity throughout the line. This means all models have been carefully engineered to have a family sound; this is also referred to as "voice matching".
Certain fine loudspeakers in the audio industry become benchmarks of sound quality or reference standards by which authoritative industry experts judge all others.
K-5LCRSd May be oriented vertically or horizontally.
5.1, 6.1, & 7.1 Home Theater Systems
Specially designed for use in left,
center, right & surround loudspeaker
positions of home theater systems.
|Frequency Response:||45Hz - 21kHz ± 3 dB|
|Power Handling:||50 watts nom. 100 max|
|Sensitivity:||90dB 1 watt / 1 meter|
|Tweeter:||1" Tetoron® soft dome pivoting tweeters|
|Grille:||Perforated Metal Grille MG-LCR|
|Impedance:||8 ohms nominal|
- Phase plug pole piece extensions
- IR Knockouts
- High-grade crossovers with polyswitch overdrive protection
- Orient Vertically or Horizontally
- AIB ribbed baffle design
- Woven Kevlar® woofers with butyl rubber surrounds
- High temperature Polyimide voice coils
- Industry Leading Superior Clamp-ring Mounting System
- Grille may be painted to match mounting surface
- Sold and Shipped Individually
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth (not foam) grille backing
hides speaker components from view
- Baffle mounted mid & high frequency acoustic compensation / EQ switches
|Overall Dimensions:||Cut-out Dimensions:|
|9" x 15-3/4" (228.6 mm x 400 mm)||7-15/16" x 14-7/16" x 3-1/4" deep (202 mm x 367 mm x 83 mm)|